People have asked when I was continuing the series on Intercessory Worship and I keep responding soon. I’m getting my ducks in a row so that it’s possible for everyone to follow my train of thought; it isn’t always easy to do that.
The reason for doing this series can be found in my last blog. In it I give the relevancy and the Biblical background for Intercessory Worship both in our lives and in our churches.
The next phase will be broken down into 3 parts:
- What happens when we Intercede through prayer and worship.
- Identifying 10 patterns of worship found in David’s life.
- Practical examples and testimonies of people worshiping through Interecssion.
- What are Apostolic Prayers
- What songs, or type of songs, are great for Intercessory Worship
- How can I begin an Intercessory Worship time at my church?
That is a lot to cover and I won’t be doing it all myself. There are people out there that are a lot smarter than me in certain areas, some would argue all areas, and I’ll be asking them to guest blog on some topics.
I won’t drag this out but it will take a couple of weeks to get through it. And, as usual, comments are always welcome and appreciated. If you’ve got questions, please them as well and I’ll get post the answer or ways to find the answer as quick as possible.
Looking forward to it,